Facebook Policy and Collection Notice
Hours of Operation
This page is actively moderated M-F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.
Social Media Collection Notice
The personal information you post may be collected by Transportation Investment Corporation (TI Corp) under s. 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purposes of engaging and consulting with the public. Please be aware that any information collected may be stored and/or accessed outside of Canada on servers not belonging to TI Corp. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include in your comments any personal information including phone numbers or email addresses. We also request that you do not share personal information about others, including pictures.
Your comments are welcome at any time, 7 days a week. Questions will be answered and comments moderated during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Questions from reporters will not be answered via Facebook.
Please be aware that we won’t leave comments posted that:
- are racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or threatening
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language (this includes emojis)
- include defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful remarks or make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations
- constitute spam, promote services or products
- invade anyone’s privacy or impersonates anyone
- are far off-topic
- are posted without the necessary rights, licences and consents
- encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, provincial, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world
- contain long embedded URLs
- contain excessive links or contain code
- contain links to partisan website(s)
- identify any publicly-elected representative or candidate regardless of their political affiliation, whether those comments are supportive or critical; and/or
- are contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Please note that while we try to respond to comments, we are not able to reply to or moderate every inquiry. As such, people should not take comments posted on our site as true or supported by TI Corp and the Government of BC.
Users who repeatedly and/or purposefully post comments that violate the above policies in any way may be prevented from accessing this page at the discretion of TI Corp.