Reporting and resources
TI Corp is a provincial Crown corporation and its reporting and finances are posted publicly. Click here for archived corporate reports.
As part of the provincial government’s Public Sector Employer’s Council (PSEC), TI Corp operates under PSEC’s best practices for transparent and full disclosure of public sector executive compensation.
Port Mann Bridge traffic
TI Corp updates its Port Mann Bridge traffic volume report on a monthly basis. Click here to view traffic data.
Mandate and performance resources
Background, policy documents and approval documentation related to TI Corp’s mandate and performance are available here.
- Government Mandate Letter 2017/18 [pdf]
- Taxpayer Accountability Principles [pdf]
- TI Corp Code of Conduct [pdf]
- Concession Agreement [pdf]
The Concession Agreement assigns appropriate legislative powers to Transportation Investment Corporation to implement the Port Mann/Highway 1 Improvement Project, including collection of electronic tolls and using toll revenues to pay for the project.
- Program Definition Report [pdf]
The Program Definition Report outlines the planning and analysis that led to the development of the three Gateway Program Projects: South Fraser Perimeter Road; North Fraser Perimeter Road; and the Highway 1 corridor from Vancouver to Langley, including the Port Mann Bridge.
- Transportation Investment Act
TI Corp’s enabling legislation and mandate were established in the Transportation Investment Act, which received Royal Assent May 13, 2004.
- Design-Build Agreement [pdf]
- Partnerships BC Project Report: Achieving Value for Money [pdf]
- Tolling Operator Agreement [pdf]
- Tolling System Provider Agreement [pdf]