We're the team behind TReO and the Port Mann Bridge
TI Corp built the new Port Mann Bridge and Highway 1. We created TReO, the made-in-BC toll system, to pay for the project.
We’re a small Crown corporation that creates innovative solutions to keep highways safe and flowing smoothly, and tolling easy, electronic and efficient for customers.
- Managed British Columbia’s largest transportation project
- Develops and manages all-electronic tolling systems
- Built and operates the province’s most intelligent, connected highway
- Provides customer service and account management for more than a million drivers
- Linked the region’s tolling systems into one customer experience
We’re dedicated to the efficient, cost-conscious and customer-focused management of the Port Mann Bridge and the TReO toll system.
Through tolls, we ensure the construction debt for the Port Mann/Highway 1 Improvement Project gets repaid and the organization meets all its financial obligations.
We ensure fast and reliable travel on Highway 1 between Langley and Vancouver, easy all-electronic tolling for the Port Mann and Golden Ears bridges and friendly customer service online, over the phone and in person.
Our vision and values
Our vision is to be the recognized leader in innovative, customer-centric tolling solutions and sustainable transportation infrastructure that improves customer mobility.
TI Corp’s values describe the ways in which TI Corp employees work together as a team:
- Value every voice
- We share every challenge
- We are limitless in our pursuits
- Any excuse for a potluck
Partners, clients, stakeholders
TI Corp’s key partners include:
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- BC Transportation Financing Authority
- Municipalities adjacent to the corridor
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Trans Canada Flow Tolling Inc. (TC Flow)
- Sanef Inc.
- Mainroad Infrastructure Management Limited Partnership
- V-Flow Tolling Inc.
Key stakeholders and clients include tolling customers, businesses and industries that will benefit from the project improvements and those providing advice and input:
- TI Corp’s customers, the travelling public
- RCMP and other first responders
- First Nations
- Businesses, Chambers of Commerce
- Commercial trucking, service companies and drivers