We're the team behind the Port Mann Bridge
TI Corp built the new Port Mann Bridge and Highway 1, and created TReO, the made-in-BC toll system.
We’re a small Crown corporation that creates innovative solutions to keep highways safe and flowing smoothly, and tolling easy, electronic and efficient for customers.
- Managed British Columbia’s largest transportation project
- Develops and manages all-electronic tolling systems
- Built and operates the province’s most intelligent, connected highway
- Provides customer service and account management for more than a million drivers
- Linked the region’s tolling systems into one customer experience
We’re dedicated to the efficient management of the Port Mann Bridge, ensuring fast and reliable travel on Highway 1 between Langley and Vancouver.
Our vision and values
Our vision is to be the recognized leader in innovative, customer-centric tolling solutions and sustainable transportation infrastructure that improves customer mobility.
TI Corp’s values describe the ways in which TI Corp employees work together as a team:
- Value every voice
- We share every challenge
- We are limitless in our pursuits
- Any excuse for a potluck
Partners, clients, stakeholders
TI Corp’s key partners include:
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- BC Transportation Financing Authority
- Municipalities adjacent to the corridor
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Trans Canada Flow Tolling Inc. (TC Flow)
- Sanef Inc.
- Mainroad Infrastructure Management Limited Partnership
- V-Flow Tolling Inc.
Key stakeholders and clients include tolling customers, businesses and industries that will benefit from the project improvements and those providing advice and input:
- TI Corp’s customers, the travelling public
- RCMP and other first responders
- First Nations
- Businesses, Chambers of Commerce
- Commercial trucking, service companies and drivers