We're the team behind TReO and the Port Mann Bridge
TI Corp built the new Port Mann Bridge and Highway 1. We created TReO, the made-in-BC toll system, to pay for the project.
We’re a small Crown corporation that creates innovative solutions to keep highways safe and flowing smoothly, and tolling easy, electronic and efficient for customers.
- Managed British Columbia’s largest transportation project
- Develops and manages all-electronic tolling systems
- Built and operates the province’s most intelligent, connected highway
- Provides customer service and account management for more than a million drivers
- Linked the region’s tolling systems into one customer experience
We’re dedicated to the efficient, cost-conscious and customer-focused management of the Port Mann Bridge and the TReO toll system.
Through tolls, we ensure the construction debt for the Port Mann/Highway 1 Improvement Project gets repaid and the organization meets all its financial obligations.
We ensure fast and reliable travel on Highway 1 between Langley and Vancouver, easy all-electronic tolling for the Port Mann and Golden Ears bridges and friendly customer service online, over the phone and in person.
Our vision and values
Our vision is to be the recognized leader in innovative, customer-centric tolling solutions and sustainable transportation infrastructure that improves customer mobility.
We value responsibility, collaboration, helpfulness, intelligence and efficiency, and take pride in our team’s incorporation of these principles.
We are accountable for our actions, celebrate our wins and learn from our mistakes. We work hard to inspire commitment, trust and honesty among our team to deliver best-in-class service.
Together, we make decisions and solve problems by combining knowledge, leveraging creativity and learning from each other’s experiences. We embrace opportunities where we can engage our team, our stakeholders and, most importantly, our customers to achieve results.
We take every opportunity to serve our customers, support our community and respect the environment. We look for ways in which we can help one another achieve goals and support a healthy work/life balance.
We take pride in working as a smart team that creates, sustains and improves intelligent systems and innovative solutions that allow us to do more with less and empower our customers to make informed decisions.
We continually look for new ways to benefit our customers and sustain our business by delivering quality results through good use of our time, effort and resources.
Partners, clients, stakeholders
TI Corp’s key partners include:
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- BC Transportation Financing Authority
- Municipalities adjacent to the corridor
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Trans Canada Flow Tolling Inc. (TC Flow)
- Sanef Inc.
- Mainroad Infrastructure Management Limited Partnership
- V-Flow Tolling Inc.
Key stakeholders and clients include tolling customers, businesses and industries that will benefit from the project improvements and those providing advice and input:
- TI Corp’s customers, the travelling public
- RCMP and other first responders
- First Nations
- Businesses, Chambers of Commerce
- Commercial trucking, service companies and drivers